Thursday, October 15, 2009

DJ Sav One is starting a New Mixtape Series

By: Sav One

Every couple weeks there will a new professionally done mixtape, with all the hottest tracks in underground hip-hop. These mixes will be handled by DJ Dyllemma & myself & will feature guest appearances from some of your favorite artists. I realize not everyone can regularly check my website (although you should lol), so I'll have them on here, as well as my fan page. This event affords you the opportunity to invite people to enjoy the mixes, as well, b/c I can send them right to your inboxes! :) The fan page does updates, which are awkward & don't work quite as well, trust me.

In the meantime, there is lots of dope stuff that I'm fortunate enough to be a part of, and I'll gladly keep ya in the loop on that, as well. Until then, look around and enjoy!


p.s. For consideration to be on one of these mixtapes, hit me @ DJ.SAV.ONE@GMAIL.COM & I'll do my BEST to check your music out or accept your suggestions. Keep in mind, my inbox is ugly so give me time to get to it lol.

No comments: