Saturday, March 14, 2009

U.N.I. is so F-R-E-S-H:::

For those out there who haven't heard of the west coast emcee's U.N.I, well today is your lucky day. U.N.I. is huge in Los Angeles and making their mark all around the U.S. as we speak. They have been in Source Magazine, B.E.T online, XXL, and tons of other various blogs and websites. With 5 million plus views on myspace and thousands of mixtape downloads, it is no question U.N.I. are the next to blow up! Below are their mixtapes, site info /SXSW show, and they're latest video! So download the mixtapes, support the album when it drops, and if you're going to SXSW this year you can see them perform!


Click images to download the mixtapes




U-N-I: Beautiful Day from U-N-I on Vimeo.



SXSW Show Dates:

March, 18 2009 08:00 PM - SXSW @ Back Alley Social
303 W 5th St, Austin, Texas

March, 19 2009 08:00 PM - SXSW @ Karma Lounge
119 W 8th St, Austin, Texas

Saturday March 21st
@Speakeasy
412 Congress Ave #D
Austin, TX

No comments: